Your opinion is important to us
Your feedback is important to us and helps us to shape our service for patients. We would like to hear from you if you are particularly pleased with any aspect of your visit to the Clinic. If there are any improvements we could make then please let us know. We also need to know when things go wrong, so we can learn from our mistakes and make improvements.
Tell us what you think
This practice is committed to providing an excellent service for our patients. We are ready to listen and will improve and shape our service through listening to you.
We are listening to you
We have a complaints procedure in operation. A summary is provided below. You can obtain a copy of the full procedure from any member of staff or by downloading it from here.
We will make changes
Whilst we pride ourselves in the quality of care, support and dedication we offer our clients we appreciate there may be situations where you may consider we have not met your expectations. If you have a complaint or concern about any aspect of your treatment, please let us know as soon as possible. Make your complaint either in person, by phone, by letter or in an e-mail. Please give full details of your complaint and we will undertake to treat it seriously, deal with it promptly and learn from it by reviewing or, if appropriate, improving our standards. If you make a complaint we will:
- Arrange a time to discuss or meet with you and the person dealing with the complaint, in order to ascertain what actions you would like us to take to resolve the issue.
- Find out what happened and what went wrong.
- Make sure you receive an explanation and apology where appropriate.
- Investigate fully and provide a written response if appropriate.
- Keep you informed throughout the process of the action we are taking and when you can expect to hear from us.
- Identify what we can do as a practice to ensure that this concern does not arise again.
Should you feel that your complaint has not been handled appropriately you can contact The Institute of Osteopathy Complaints Resolutions Service. The Institute of Osteopathy is an association for osteopaths.
Organisation Institute of Osteopathy Complaints Resolutions Service Telephone 0800 110 5857 IO@osteopathy.org